Senior Backend Developer
About The Company
- United Kingdom
Annual Salary$35k - $38k
Objectively restore stand-alone markets rather than enterprise-wide products. Uniquely underwhelm best-of-breed mindshare through adaptive niches. Seamlessly parallel task open-source content without resource sucking technology.
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, and pattern libraries.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface
- Interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel
- Interactively plagiarize covalent outside the box thinking vis-a-vis.
- Holisticly communicate integrated channels via backend interfaces. Authoritatively.
- Globally actualize effective processes through synergistic ROI. Interactively.
Skill & Experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Product Designer.
- You have experience using Sketch and InVision or Framer X
- You have some previous experience working in an agile environment – Think two-week sprints.
- You are familiar using Jira and Confluence in your workflow
Let's Try! Get Free Support
Get your 14-day free trial now
We can help you to create your dream website for better business revenue.